Wood Handled Athabascan Dagger
Originally offered by the Hudson Bay Company sometimes with handle sometimes without.
- Hand forged blade made from a high carbon steel
- Made with Full tang construction
- Walnut handles held to the blade with hand-hammered copper pins
- Decoration includes round-headed brass tacks normally seen on many Plains Indian tomahawks and knives
- Handles were painted with red ochre and rubbed back to resemble wear
- Blade was also aged and rubbed back to resemble the original
- This dag balances very well
Wood Handled Athabascan Dagger: SOLD
Click here to view another Athabascan Indian dagger.