Plains Indian Wire Wrapped War Club
- This war club was made from a root burl and styled after an original ball headed club, slightly modified to accommodate the nature of this burl
- The hand shaped ball was adorned with a brass tack design in the style of the original
- A hand forged iron spike extends from the root ball
- Above the hand hold, a copper wire wrap was added; each side of the wire wrap was finished with brass tacks like the original
- The hand hold has a scalloped design for better grip
Plains Indian Wire Wrapped War Club: SOLD
Click here to view another Plains Indian war club.